We love to travel to interesting places.
This week, we are on Holiday in our favorite destination –
People Always ask “Where’s Belize?”
Belize is a tiny Caribbean country in Central America, just south of Mexico, and East of Guatemala. We’ve been coming to this beautiful and colorful land for many years.
The food is fresh, the people welcoming. The sky is blue, the sand is white, and the sea is 10 shades of turquoise.
Come along with us! We would like to share some of our culinary experiences…
…and some not so culinary experiences – with you!
Do we love it here? YOU BETTA BELIZE IT!
- Altun Ha Mayan Ruins, Belize (tinkerblue.typepad.com)
- “Food, Glorious Food” in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize. (abelizehomeforus.wordpress.com)
- Holidaying made fun underwater (divingpackagescapetown.wordpress.com)
- Our favorite destinations for snorkeling (so far) (blondebrunettetravel.com)
- Travel to Belize (coconutsbelizeblog.wordpress.com)